Avocado is rich in good monounsaturated fat such as omega 3, fiber, antioxidants, magnesium and folic acid.
The health benefits of avocado include helping to moisturize skin and hair and improve blood circulation by containing healthy fats like omega 3, which acts as an antioxidant and improves cholesterol control.
In addition, avocado also helps to improve training performance by being rich in energy and preventing heart disease and cancer,
for being rich in vitamins and antioxidants that strengthen the immune system and prevent the formation of atherosclerosis.
- For the skin – Mainly fight stretch marks, wrinkles and cellulite for being rich in vitamin C.
- For hair – Mainly in moisturizing hair making hair brighter and softer.
- In bodybuilding – Provides energy for training and contains proteins that help in muscle recovery.
- In Pregnancy – Because it is rich in folic acid, which is important to prevent congenital diseases.
To lose weight – Because it is rich in fiber, avocado helps to give the feeling of a full stomach and decrease appetite, controlling hunger and excessive consumption of food.
- For the brain – Improves memory capacity, as omega 3 improves brain function by stimulating blood circulation and increasing the ability to concentrate.