Blackberry is able to normalize blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels, decreasing the risk of diseases control glucose, prevent arthrosis, osteoporosis and obesity and stimulate memory.
- Thinning, due to its diuretic and intestinal regulating capacity, but for this benefit to be lasting, it is important that the consumption of blackberry be associated with the practice of physical exercises and balanced diet;
- Improves inflammation of the vocal cords, due to its anti-inflammatory property;
- Prevents aging and strengthens the immune system, as it is rich in antioxidants;
- Relieves menstrual cramps, being necessary for this consume 2 cups of blackberry tea a day;
- It assists in the treatment of the mucous membranes of the mouth, throat and skin;
- It helps in the treatment of infections due to its antibacterial property.