The benefits of mango are due to the presence of vitamin A, antioxidants, fibers and enzymes in this fruit.
The mango has about 52 calories per 100 grams, and an average mango weighs between 300 and 500 grams. Therefore, this is not the ideal fruit for those trying to lose weight, especially if it is eaten very often.
Mango can be consumed in the form of juice, jellies, vitamins, green salads, sauces or together with other foods, but it is also not the most suitable fruit for diabetics because it is very sweet.
- Fight constipation because it has a laxative effect and improves digestion;
- It helps to control pressure because it has soluble fibers and antioxidants that improve the functioning of the arteries;
- Protect cells and prevent cancer because it is rich in antioxidants;
- Improve skin health and protect from the sun, because it has a photoprotective action;
- Strengthen the immune system, helping to prevent diseases because it has an immunostimulating action;